Thursday, July 20, 2006

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

What the lack of sleep can do to a person.
Well spelling errors are becoming a reoccurrence with all of my writing.
The mind gets fuzzy
Mescals get jittery
Insane ideas come into the mind, this for me is common, but the line is draw when I decided to share these thoughts with the people around me
Driving drunk seems to be safer then driving tired

I will get sleep tonight, maybe.
On Friday morning Manolo and I will be jetting of to the country (doesn’t that sound nice, it is just to Bazetta – Ya look that place up) we are going home to my dads place. I am hoping to get some well deserved sleep there and a few hours playing in the woods taking pictures. My classes are really kicking my ass anymore. It seems like they are getting longer and more involved.
I will only be two more years of this; I guess I can do it.

Right?


P.S. Sorry for not having any photos but I have to find time to take them.

No comments: