Thursday, July 27, 2006

All my life



I have this little thing that has interested me since I was a child. All my letters and numbers have gender and personalities.

Example:
No. 1 is a young boy who has a wise under lining soul.
No. 2 is a teenage girl who looks up to 5.
No. 3 is a teenage girl the snooty cheerleader type who kind of picks on 2.
And so on.

I didn’t know that there are other people living with this, or that there was a name for it but there is and it is called Synesthesia. Now that I know of this condition I am going to look into it. It is really interesting to read about and to have.
I mean there are people with psychic abilities, autism, and many other conditions but you don’t hear too much about people who can smell the colors and aren’t tripping on acid.
I will be spending some time reading up on this and I will keep you all posted on my condition.

No comments: