Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Something positive

Property of Joanne Goberish do not reproduce.
I was talking to an old friend last week about how our lives have changed and where we would be if thing were different.
There was a lot of giggling and some gasping.
She now has two children and a busy life where I am still living the ‘married no kid’s life’ and that is ok.
I am coming to terms with this like a lion comes to terms with a thorn in his toe.
But after talking with her I remembered why we got along so well.
She is a great artist and a very inspirational spirit.
I miss her dearly but I know that there will come a point when I am going to be close to my family again.
Where she and I can sit at a kitchen table and talk over coffee. Some day…

Both my husband and I are far from our families, his being in South America and mine being in the north but that is kind of how we met and we know that we are going to take a long journey around but we will end up closer to our ken then before.
We by nature are travelers and though it sometime makes the heart sore it is our mo.

Hope to keep in touch with ya’ll!

No comments: