Saturday, July 29, 2006

Who is out there?




I recently added a counter to my blog. This will record every time a person clicks to my blog whether it be a mistake or just someone patiently waiting for my next brain regurgitation. But I click on my blog maybe six times a day and what I really want to know is who really reads this stuff. I know my family and friends do but I want to know if there is anyone who I don’t know and has just started reading purely out of interest. So what I am asking is for everyone who reads this to please leave a comment so I can see who all of you are. I would also like to thank all of you for reading the crap that comes out of my head. I hope that everyone gets a kick from hearing about the life I live. I know that this is kind of going out on a limb and of course there is that fear that I am speaking to an empty auditorium but non-the-less I am ok with the outcome either way.

By the way this picture is of me and my childhood friend, Jason. He was the first person who I befriended simply because he was the neighbor. Sadly his life was cut short and he was hit by a car at 13. It was a great tragedy but we live on with him in our memories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start by counting me in.

Anonymous said...

And Me TOO!!!! and your number one fan!!!!
Manolo

Anonymous said...

yo hommie!! you know i'm addicted to this shit like banana's!!! i'm here.
love, fro diggity

Anonymous said...

great blog... oh and don't worry you can write bad stuff about work, i won't tell.

Anonymous said...

Nice Chops
sissy