Monday, July 10, 2006

July mid month

My brain is filled with questions today. Looking at the big picture I am really questioning everything. The home front is on egg shells, the moving front is on the brakes, and the money is to depressing to think about. The overwhelming weight of this is wearing on me and my family. To top it all off I have to go back to school this week and deal with the late nights and the bad eating habits.

I can’t stop thinking about the huge dept that has been stacking up over the years of my adult education and how in the hell am I going to pay for it all? I don’t even know what I want to do that is going to pay for my dept.

The gilt of my actions is swirling around my head like a caracal that doesn’t stop. Between the miscommunication and the silence of the house; makes me not know if I want to stop the ride and get off or if I should just keep going and wait it out. Either way, I really don’t have a direction or drive to do anything.

Quote:
"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."- Grace Hansen

Maybe I should just shut up and take this advice.

No comments: