Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun at the Arismendy's

Last Tuesday I came home from school and was greeted by my lovely husband who after a nice conversation stops and looks me in the eyes.
He says to me "I have some bad news but it is not all lost yet."
Ok at this point with Manolo I have no idea what to expect.
Then he says it, "I lost my wedding ring, outside, with the leaves, I think in the front yard, or in the bag of leaves."
HEHEHE
I will not get mad... I will not get mad...
It was Sunday by the time we both had time to go through the leaf bags. Luckily there was only two and they were relatively small compared the that of the North.



Here we are staring on Bag number one.
Doesn't that look fun...

Guess what, of course it is not in the first bag we combed through on our hands and knees. :(



Here we are going through bag number two.
WoooHooo...
Manolo found it and we look up at one another with so much happiness and smiling from ear to ear.



This really is a funny story but I am just off right now on my story telling.
You know when you have great things coming your way for a while then it just stops. Well I am at a stop.
I hope that it picks up soon because I am really getting tired of not having anything to say or anyway to get what is inside of me out.

No comments: