Monday, October 16, 2006

Annoying Factor

I am dealing with people all day just like everyone else in this world and I just can’t help but want to jab a pencil in some of their ears. I have to listen to all the whoos of your life and how it is hard to work and garden all in one week. You came to me to tell me how your day is hard and your tired. Well let me just roll out the red carpet for your tired old feet. Let me show you the way to the edge of the cliff where I can push you off so you can tumble to the rocky bottom bouncing all the way. You in the same breath tell me that if you sell you house you can live dept free where ever you want.
That is just great.
I love to complain about my life too but I do it here where no one cares.
I am all about being the shoulder to cry on but the more stress I take on the less coherent I become.
Just shut up and leave me alone.
O and I mean this in the nicest way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry if i ever complained to you...please don't stab me in the ear with a pencil :) i wish everyone would stop complaining to me too but then once you start to fight, the more you hear. i just act like i am listening and let he/she feel like i care.