Sunday, September 03, 2006

Random things




Favorite place to be:
Swimming where the rain meets the water.

The walls crack
The doors squeak
The wind howls through the window pains
The floors creak from the pitter-patter of the cat’s paws
But I am alone and the house is still
But yet I can’t help but hear a symphony of music being created from this 72-year-old house.

Poor Maggie she and her farm always get a bad rap.

Introducing Cotton Girl:
Breaking through the constraints of the nylon polyurethane mold of the everyday rat race.


Your family is as close as you want them to be.
Women tend to have children all together.
Since the human’s body doesn’t produce a litter of children we have multiple mothers with single children being born at one time.
However the women tend to have them close in time and raising them up in the tribe of family members.
Tribal knowledge.

The validity of oneself seen through the eyes of another is not imperative to me.

My body swells
The hunger grows
The attitude rears its ugly head
Pointing fingers and placing blame
Showing its undesirables
Then the sadness comes to play followed with great gilt
I am down on my knees
I beige for forgiveness
But why should I be cleansed of my deeds?

What am I talking about in this head of mine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome dude!!!
i hope we have a litter together