Monday, September 25, 2006

Need a Band-aide?

I rarely talk about my pets on my blog because I find it truly uninteresting to read about other people’s animals and I wouldn’t want to put anyone through that. But some stories must be told.
We have a four-day vacation in Las Vegas and ask some family members to check on the cats well we are out. So far so good, but we have a very unruly yellow cat named Poncho who is a lot like his human mom in the manor of disobeying all that challenge. This is strange for a cat, at least to me.
Anyway back to the story.
David, my husband’s cousin, checked on the cats and reported that Poncho didn’t want to come in the house. This is normal for him, seeing that he walks only to the tune of his own drum. Again this is an example of his human mom. Strange!
We return home on Saturday morning to find both cats are out and are patiently waiting to be let in and fed.
Upon the hugging and kiss of both pets my husband said to me “There is something wrong with Poncho.” I then found a huge hole in Ponchos neck, I won’t even go into the sheer smell of the thing. It was grows!
This afternoon, since I have just so much time, I rushed out of work early and took him to the vets to have it checked out.

Long story short
Some Anastasia
Three stitches
And a new haircut

Priceless




No comments: