Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today who knows














If given the opportunity to be contacted or contact someone you knew would you do it?
Think about the years that you spent pulling yourself from the person you once were only to be sucked in by a click and a moment of time. All the time you spent developing yourself into a new person will be gone because you contacted someone who knows who you really were… because they saw you in a light that you didn’t even see yourself in.

I have been spending the last six years trying to shake the past twenty only to be confronted with the chance to be exposed.

I have built a life that gives me the ability leave this country, never to be seen again.

And I ask myself do I really want to do that?
Would I really do that?

I would never be able to leave my family but the United States?
I bet I could!

But the truth is why would I do that?
I can’t run from life forever.

I love my husband very much and I know that if or when he wants to go home I will be by his side.

I think that would be nice.

We will cross that bridge when we get there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to visit you there!!!
love, fro

Anonymous said...

I love you babe!!!!!!!.
One day I will have everything ready to go and stay there for two years.... Including the cats.... Imagine Pancho in Colombia!!!!!! a gringo cat with a spanish name jejejejejej

Anonymous said...

i think poncho will fit right in! and sage said she would love to come and visit you there!!!
fro