Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Because there's just no pictures to describe!

Here is a letter to the head director for my program at school. I was telling him that I am having trouble with a teacher and needs some help on how to deal with him. He suggested a meeting. This was the first letter I wrote to get how I really felt off my chest and was not really sent to anyone, it was never to see light. But I am bringing it out to make me feel better. I hope you enjoy it too.

Mr. Lachapelle,
I have been giving much thought to your suggestion to have a one on one meeting with Mr. Heideman and I don't think it will be necessary. I think that the meeting will be just something else for him to hold against me and I don't think it is a good idea. Anyway that you cut it I will be the bad guy and being that you two are "friends" I don't see how I will even be heard. I also think that Mr. Heideman will have his views and I will be seen as an unruly student. That being said, I don't see him going any where soon and I will have to have other classes with him that will just lead me to drinking harder and destroying my body. Seeing that I am tiring to get pregnant, any more stress in my life is not wanted. I will just take the C or D he gives me and be glad that I didn't fail. I will also take the necessary steps to lie to him by agreeing to what ever he said and I will be sure to tell him that he is a great man just to feed his ego. I understand that all fallen somebodies need that from time to time.

Thank you for you time.

Kind regards,
TA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot the ( 0 ).
I love mi negra.
Manolo

FRO said...

wow dude, i think its a good idea that you don't send that letter, and just let it go. seeing as that it won't do any good anyway. but i did enjoy reading it, and if you were to send it to mr.lachapeleleogedot, i would love to see his face while he reads it. and then i'd love to see professor himen's face when mr. leogidpoigoidt lets him read it!!!
love ya
fr