Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Take my time take my money



Today I am an emotional wreck. This is not the norm for me and that is why I am writing about it.
I put a lot of stress on myself and I carry a lot of stress from outside sources.
I spend a lot of my time shutting out the feelings that overwhelm my mind and body every day.
But today it is too hard to ignore the screams of the dark angels. Finally I have broken down and started to cry uncontrollably.
I am just speechless
There is nothing else that can bother me today
I have broken

But just for today
Today I have a mid-term
Tomorrow I have a mid-term
And then I leave town.

I am going to sped four days in the country where I will be surrounded with
Friends
Family
Myself
Nature and quiet
I am planning on trying to connect with my inter-self to find out where all my feelings have gone. Maybe then when I get back I will feel anger and strength and not just this overwhelming feeling of “O well it will get better”

No comments: