Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Passing of time



On June 9th my friend will be taking those steps down a path to a new life with her future in toe. She has given me the chance to be a part of that with her and I feel blessed for that.
Since last year we have been busying ourselves with the coordination’s for the perfect wedding. My sister Shannon, Angela, and I have been spending many hours talking on the phone and traveling back and forth between Tampa and Youngstown. This has given me a great since of what friends… wait… wait… family is about. As the time grows shorter and shorter I have realized that in a few weeks it will all be over and we will all move to the next step. Just like Angela and Doug.
But I just can’t get over the strong relationship that has been built by this wedding.

Angela,
Thank you for giving me and my sister friendship and thank you for Saidrea.

No comments: