Thursday, May 25, 2006

Heading out...



This weekend Manolo and I are heading south to the Keys to hopefully enjoy some time off, but we will both be working on our school stuff. It is an ongoing thing in our life and we know that it’s worth it, but that doesn’t make it any easier. We are taking steps to make a new life in Seattle but that is slow going.

Angela’s wedding is coming up quick and we are just about to hit the cram time. This should be fun! I get to take a few days off work and see my family. This is my favorite part. I love them so much and can’t wait to settle down in a few years where we can all be closer. You know those summer picnics and the holidays together as our kids all run around like in Lord of The Flies. Maybe that will happen maybe not but it is a great thought for me.

Last night I received an email from a loge lost friend. Wow I have never been looked up, how cool is that. I never thought anyone would want to find out about me. It really made me think about how many people I have thought about looking up or looked up but has been unsuccessful in finding and this guy finds me. How cool!

I will be posting all the great pictures from our trip on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Keep coming back.

No comments: