Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fun Fun



Back from the Key’s with our wounded digestive systems and our pride in tacked; we are ready to start putting our, overly discussed, plan of attack into action. We spend most of our time in the Key’s together discussing our future over beers. For those of you close to us, you will start to see some changes appear. We are going to be as smart about our actions as we can and not just jump the gun. Our plan is simple but effective and will include saying goodbye for now to the place where we started.
It is time for a change and we need one.
The west will be a challenge to us, but to have lived without saying “ I ” took a chance from time-to-time would make my life seem like I took the easy way out.
And that isn’t me.



I don’t care how many times you wash your hands, your not squeezing my lemon.
~ Manuel Arismendy ~ Key West 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to a bright new future. :)