Monday, April 17, 2006

Recap

Good Friday – Day of work and night with friends.
An accidental run in with some beef jerky and a disappointment to follow.
Well kind of, ok not really, my family is not religious.
Holy Saturday - Holy is right! After a day at the beach my skin was red like a lobster.
That a side, Thanks Manolo for going to the beach with me even though you had a monster hangover!
The calamari made up for it! YUM!
Easter – Lazy days. Work around the house cleaning up and clearing stuff that had migrated to the back door headed for the shed.
Clean shed and take photos for my cousin to see my pots so she can tell me what I am doing wrong. I think that I am not letting my volcano erupt before opening the top. Ya that sounds about right.

To all 4 of my readers!
Have a great week.

No comments: