Friday, April 21, 2006

Just random thoughts:

I am an unself sufficient island
My sand is be blown away little by little, by the passing storm
The wind tares through my palms like a blow dryer
Please inhabit my island and help me flourish


How important to you are your worldly positions?
Lately I have been thinking about how it would be to sell all my “stuff” and start over. Looking from a distance I can see a house, two cars, and two cats; that is just on the surface. Upon further inspection I can’t begin to count all the plates, movies, towels, etc. Plus there are always those dark and dreaded storage spots. It has taken me five years to grow this seed into a tree, and the thought of selling it is very disheartening and exciting. But all of that “stuff” does not make me or my husband any different then who we are. It is just “stuff” that could be taken away in one great blow of a hurricane.
Then where would we be?


Class discussion
The ability to us your computer as a remote.
Download software from a bank in some location, and then be billed hourly for using it.
Freeing up your computers memory

No comments: