Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dreams...

I have been having dreams again. For a few weeks I didn’t dream about anything at all, but for the past two nights I have had some good ones. I am going to tell you about them, but just so you know, I will be modifying how they are told so they make sense. Please note that my dreams are crazy enough that I don’t need to stretch the truth to much I just want it to be understandable.

Wednesday Night:
I was back in Ohio on the lake or what resembled the lake. I was hovering over it with another person who I believe to be Michelle. We watched from above well a few other people were already ba-hawen with their 4X4’s and motor boats. The water seemed to be deep enough for boats but shallow enough for the 4X4’s to touch ground. The water was a milk chocolate brown with the consistence of a thick milks shake closest to the edge and a more watery consistence the further into the center of the lake. Looking down I could see all the trucks bobbing up and down in the water all covered in mud. The boats were zooming up and down the lake.
She and I were ready to go ba-hawen in the mud with the rest of them but we could not seem to get down from hovering.

Next Dream:
I remember my first dream and I am shopping in a dollar store with Angela. This store was a dollar store but it had a lake feeling. In other words they sold fish tackle, beach gear, camping gear, and food all for a dollar. What a great store. Ang and I were walking down the aisles looking for things we could use at the beach. I picked out a bird cage and a couple of other things small enough to fit in my hand. For some reason we were rushing through the aisles following Doug. I stopped for a moment to look at something then I woke up.

That was all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there...
i have a dream book and will be looking up your dreams. it seems the common factor is water. i'll get back to you with further info.
love fro

Anonymous said...

Dur.. your home sick! Say it with me now, there’s no place like Ohio, there’s no place like Ohio...
-love,sister

Anonymous said...

shannon, don't make me kick you!!
there are much better places than ohio! such as kansas, the land of oz, florida...shall i go on?
ohio does have some kind of wierd energy force pulling people toward it...irronically those people are all from florida, doesn't it make sense that tara would be pulled backwards!!?!?????!?!?!?!
...what?.....