Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I haven’t written anything in ages and I wanted it to be worth reading.
So I started writing anything and everything.
About my anniversary of two years with my husband.
About my heading back to school and the miserable feeling I have about it and how I had to get drunk for the first class just to get through it.
About how I miss the cold weather and am quite ready for the fall.
There are so many things that I want to talk about but I didn’t want to bore you with a grocery list of things going on in my life.
So I think I am going to tell you a short story.
Well…
I thought it over and decided that I would not bore you with that either.
Wow what does that tell you about my inspiring mind.
You know I was told that school and teachers would do their very best to destroy or distort that part of my the body and they where right.
I got nothing.
For right now anyway.

No comments: