Saturday, March 03, 2007


First off let me just say to those who really read this, "I am Sorry that It has Taken Me so long to write this, it's just that I needed to be Inspired."

My life not just life in general but MY LIFE...
I just wanted to be able to understand and relate to everyone I ever met and though that has been a tall order to fill for a little girl born in a county hospital, I think I have done OK.
And even though part of me feels as though I am bragging another part of me " the Mother Theresa Side" takes hold and tells myself that it is what it is. I am who I am and in that I have the ability to understand, sympathize, and talk with people of all ages and of different backgrounds.
I have been told that I have a great gift for insulting people or just saying the wrong thing to them. I didn't mean to turn out that way I just developed that TALENT. None the less I come off as a well mannered country girl, at work BUT the truth is I let the people see parts of me that I want them to see.
You know come to think of it I always wanted to be an actor and famous. Maybe I am an actor in my life playing the part that I am in for that time.
You see with you I am, or play, the person who can relate to you.

1 comment:

FRO said...

"all the world's a stage, and we are mearly players"
"snewch to the mutha fuckin newch!"