Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Weakest Link

Have you ever tried your hardest to be really efficient and productive at something only to find that you are wasting your time?
Why does being successful at everything push people to do things they never wanted to do in the first place?
I am having one of those weeks been everything I touch turns to poop.
When I try to think nothing comes out and if something does come out it ends up being really bad.
Every move I make is turning into five more moves I have to take to fix what I have just did.
O MY GOD I am having the hardest time concentrating with rap boy next to me.
I am walking around with my frowny face on way too much and I have to do something about that.
Lets see what can I do that will turn my frown upside down?
Quit my job
Run away
Go on a binge
I think I really need a binge right about now
My levels are way too high even for meditation to fix

Why do I write this shit?
Does anyone really read this?
Why do any of you read this?

Sorry this can’t be buttoned up in just one entry so until next time all my little friends.
More to come.

PS Sorry to all for my bad attitude.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you are wearing the scarf I made.

Anonymous said...

That's what I call a frowny face! Did rap boy push you over the edge? What's with wearing layers of clothes and scarf inside a car?
Even my old Toyota, which is rougher than a night in jail, has a heater that works!
I have a sure way to turn a frown upside down: stand on your head.
Peace out dawg!

FRO said...

dude, i read your shit! don't worry about that frown, eventually it will go away! if it helps, sage is counting down the days untill u arrive!