Sunday, November 05, 2006

At Home

Medial tasks of the weekend:
Enjoy time with my sweetie
Paint new television stand
Take pictures
Watch the sun come up
Get new insurance
Dress porch for the Harvest
Watch television
Work on portfolio
Do some homework

Sorry this isn’t deep writing but this is the way my thoughts are working right now. Nothing is longer then a task list. Focusing is extremely hard for me right now. I hope this doesn’t last long but it seems to have a good grip on me and I don’t see it letting go anytime soon. I will work on opening my focus mojo this week and hopefully I will be able to give you some substance.
Until next time my readers.

One more thing…
I got a blister on my left foot and I think I am getting arthritis in my hands.

Here is one of my pictures, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

FRO said...

that's one tall glass of water!!!