Wednesday, June 21, 2006

News Flash



I have been spending much of my time working and doing the school thing. I have been taking 3 classes a week trying to pound this degree out before I start popping kids out and it is becoming very exhausting! But this is the last week for 2 weeks where I will then have time to do my writings and take as many photos as my camera can hold. You will hear all about it later.

The school thing is really taking its toll on me, as to the feeling tired all the time. I just keep thinking about how it will all be over in 2008 (as I grind my teeth and have a look of constipation on my face)

All is well with Manolo, he is working and doing the school thing but it is moving pretty fast for him.
We just got word that his pregnant sister will be coming to visit with his mom in August and I am so ecstatic. I love to spend time talking to them and practicing my Spanish, the 3 of us spend more time laugh at what we are trying to say then actually talking. Colombia Caljo!

The move to Seattle is growing closer as I now have a job interview and school transfer papers to fill out. This weekend I will be spending my time preparing for a much needed yard sale. WUHU we are selling everything baby!

I will let you know about the interview later.

Good luck to you all until, we talk again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my wonderful amiga! let me just say that i am so proud of you for fulfilling your dreams!! Please keep this in mind...you must experience the sour in order to appreciate the sweet. you know where i'm going with that, so that's all i say, but i love you and i know that you can do anything!!!
fro