Friday, June 23, 2006

Lost


She calls to say things are going well but yet I never hear from you.
She sends me picture assuring that every one is happy and the house is full of life but yet I never hear from you.
She gives me the number of an old friend where I can find you but yet you are not there.
Where are you?
My concerns grow every day and I am ready to board a plan to find you.
When I talk to you, you sound like you are being held hostage and you never sing anymore.
Where is your muse?
Why are you not in your body?
Please come clean with me.
Talk to me from the house in Youngstown.
I am desperately hunting you.

I am sorry for leaving you there.
I am sorry for all that you have had to go through
And most of all I am sorry for not being there when you needed me like you when I needed you.

I can not change the past but I can try to help in the future.
For 13 years you were my guardian angel and I repay you by abandoning you.
I am sorry.
Please…My fallen angel, just make contact with me.
I need to hear your voice.
I need to know if you are in that shell of a body that used to be you.

No comments: