Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Some sound words from Fro

People are always telling me that i know just what to say to make them feel better, then when i'm faced with a similar situation, i feel like digging a hole in the corner of my house, and crawling in. (just forward my mail to the hole in the corner)
so, here is a little technique that might work next time you're in need of some good advice...


next time you give some good advice, write it down, keep a journal ....then when its your turn, hand that journal over to a good friend and have them read it to you!! then it'll be your own advice, but it won't be coming from you---its much easier to take the advice if its coming from someone else!!!

another way this advice giving might work is if you look in the mirror and pretend you're talking to someone else! of course this is to be used as a last resort, and only if you're already in the habit of talking to your self...which i am....ironically this does not work for me.

i hope i was able to help those of you who are great at giving advice, but are unable to take your own.
unfortunately, this technique thingy that i've come up with won't work for me, cause i came up with it!!!
so, feel free to write me if you have any questions!

my address is
fro @ the hole in the corner
thank you
have a great day!
fro

No comments: