Saturday, December 30, 2006

Winter


It has been a while since my last post and it seems that my posts are getting further and further from each other. To tell you the truth I just don't have anything to say. I have a house that feels more like a Motel 6 charging by the hour. They come they go and all I can say is nothing. They are all characters that I am learning something from so I just watch. I must say that because there are so many of my husbands side in the house I can't help but get better at speaking and understanding my second language of Spanish.
All and all things are good and I hope they will continually get better for the new year. Manolo and I have had some hard times and we are looking forward to 2007.

5 comments:

FRO said...

i love your strawberry's!! this year will be full of good times for your and manolo! a new year with new experiences and new adventures waiting to be discovered!!! and i can't wait to stay at your motel 6! leave the light on for me, and the money's on the dresser!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you want to go to New Zealand?

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys and yes i would love to go to New Zealand

FRO said...

i want to go to new zealand...

Anonymous said...

You are doing great. I love you y es muy bueno que estes hablando espanol. te amo
manolo