Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Signs Of Hope



I have been looking around and I am starting to see some of the benefits of working towards my BA in Marketing. Though I have not tried to find a job nor am I looking for one, I do see that most of the people (the editor of The New Yorker) who have done really well for themselves just with their BA in Something. I know this doesn’t look like great hope but here is where it gets good… The way I see it is once I receive that piece of expensive, time consuming, spirit braking, paper I will then know that I don’t ever have to back to school as long as I want. I will have learned my lease that I don’t need to do anything I don’t want to and will have a piece of paper that says I have already suffered and lost time in my life, now give me 20,000 dollars more a year out of respect.
Thank you vary much!

2 comments:

FRO said...

you tell um sister!

Anonymous said...

write more stuff for me to read-fro