Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mommy Style (Click here for video)

Ok I know this is old but I just found it and it deals with an issue close to me.

This was posted on Momversation (see link above) in September 2009 and I just love the fact that these ladies took the time to do this because after my first I went totally crazy on my personal style, cut my hair and pierced my nose. Identity crisis I should say so... Now pregnant again and turning 30 I am at a cross roads. I am not in my 20's anymore and can't quite pull off the high top converse and pig tails like I used to, if you know what I mean.

So they ask what I do for my fashion tip or what I do in my regiment and I would have to say that my biggest fashion accessory is moisturiser for my face. You see I don't wear makeup and never have so when I put it on I always think I look like a little girl who got into her moms makeup. I am sure you can image what that must look like, it is even worse in person. I figure that if I can save anything from time it is my face. Now I need to work on everything else.

If you have any suggestions on fashion or anything drop me a line. I would love to hear what you have.

No comments: