Friday, March 21, 2008

Schools OUT

It is official. School is out for two weeks then back for my final quarter. I never really thought that I would see the end of my college years. But here they come not in years but in mounts only to be followed by weeks then days.
I can not express to you the joy I feel for having done something I never set out to do but did all by myself.
Soon I would like to retire to my farm out in the sticks and keep to my self. No traffic, no helicopters, very little concrete. Looking for my slice of the American dirt pie with extra nature and topped with the songs of the crickets.
Oh how I do go on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may i remind you of the conversation we had two SHORT years ago...
"soon it will be 6 months, 3 months, 1 month..."
i knew you could do it, and aren't you glad you did?
i'm so proud of you!
may i live vicariously through you?
love, fro