Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am totally, kinda, sorta OK



Thank you all for your kind words!!
Because I know that the only thing to help the healing process is time.
I need to keep writing and put some time between this experience and us.
I get up every day and take the extra few minutes to put myself together a little better then I ever have in my entire life.
I dedicate my healing to the time between.
Though that pain is still on the surface I can see the end coming near. The days are long and though my body has finally at 20 something told me that, I am not wonder woman and that I too, like the masses of woman before me, am HUMAN.
I know you all probably already knew this but I really did think I could do everything (even if it was with mass bleeding)
Now the reality sets in…
So I get up do my hair and hit the door.
A know challenges wait for me on the other side and I have to look good for it.
For those of you who know me know DAMN well that I never get dressed up for anything and that this is a big deal!
We All Keep Going!

2 comments:

FRO said...

that was awesome! you are such an inspiration to me tar tar! i love you so much and i know that this will only make you stronger! and you look so pretty dressed up! the last time i saw you dressed up(i mean really dressed up) was at your wedding!!! but you are one of those natural beauties that doesn't need to get dressed up to look and be beautiful! but i understand how it can lift your spirits a bit to go the extra mile in the morning!! keep your head up girl! i'm here for you, for what ever, when ever!
love, fro

Anonymous said...

Wow I remember having to talk you out of wearing PJs to a wedding